- Elizabeth Beaudoin, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Collections Fellow.
- Theresa (Terri) Ball, University of Washington, Research Fellow in Exhibitions.
- Anna Faherty, Simmons College, Collections Fellow.
- Kathryn (Katy) Kaslow, University of South Carolina, Education Fellow.
- Riley Clark-Long, Connecticut College, Horticulture Fellow.
- Connor Wilson, Texas State University, Exhibitions Fellow.
- James (Jimmy) Wils, North Carolina State University, Interpretation Fellow.
- Elizabeth (Liz) Scully, New York University, Education Fellow.
- Matthew P. Schlicksup, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Exhibitions Fellow.
- Richard (Ricky) Tomczak, Stony Brook University, Interpretation Fellow.
- Cathrine Davis, Western Michigan University, Collections Fellow.
- Heather M. Haley, Texas State University, Education Fellow.
Fort Ticonderoga is an independent, not-for-profit educational institution open to the public since 1909. The Edward W. Pell Graduate Fellowships at Fort Ticonderoga are made possible in part by with support from the Edward W. Pell Education Endowment at Fort Ticonderoga and other generous individual donors. The Edward W. Pell Graduate Fellowships at Fort Ticonderoga in 2015 were made possible in part by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of Governor Andrew Cuomo and the New York State Legislature.