Every day is an event at Fort Ticonderoga and every year is a new experience!
This year, Fort Ticonderoga debuts a new chapter in its story. Discover innovative storytelling on a grand scale with guided tours, witness thrilling weapons demonstrations, explore endless outdoor activities, and see the British-occupied fort in the years just before the American Revolution.
Be sure to:
- Explore the beautiful gardens
- Take a hike on the historic Carillon Battlefield hiking trail
- Ascend to Mount Defiance for a sweeping vista of Lake Champlain and Vermont’s Green Mountains
- Learn historic trades with living history staff
- Explore one of North America’s finest collection of 18th-century military material culture, including NEW exhibits
- Tour Lake Champlain aboard the Carillon tour boat
- Participate in entertaining Family Activities
- Meet Mick and Mack, Fort Ticonderoga’s dynamic oxen duo
- Enjoy a takeout lunch from America’s Fort Café
- Stay up-to-date on exciting upcoming signature events
Fort Ticonderoga is open to visitors Tuesday-Sunday from 9:30 am until 5:00 pm (the last ticket sold at 4:30 pm). There will be a schedule of set times and locations for tours, demonstrations, and programs upon entry to Fort Ticonderoga. The property, including Mount Defiance, is closed on Mondays.
To view COVID-19 guidelines and on-site expectations, click here.