Every day is an event at Fort Ticonderoga and every year is a new experience!
This year, Fort Ticonderoga debuts a new chapter in its story. Discover innovative storytelling on a grand scale with guided tours, witness thrilling weapons demonstrations, explore endless outdoor activities, and see the British-occupied fort in the years just before the American Revolution.
Each day in 2023, follow the story of 1760, as British and American Provincial soldiers make one last push into the heart of French Canada. See Fort Ticonderoga’s garrison of British regular soldiers, guarding this supply and naval base along Lake Champlain.
Be sure to:
- Explore the beautiful gardens
- Take a hike on the historic Carillon Battlefield hiking trail
- Ascend to Mount Defiance for a sweeping vista of Lake Champlain and Vermont’s Green Mountains
- Learn historic trades with living history staff
- Explore one of North America’s finest collection of 18th-century military material culture, including NEW exhibits
- Tour Lake Champlain aboard the Carillon tour boat (reservations and additional ticket required)
- Participate in entertaining Family Activities
- Meet Mick and Mack, Fort Ticonderoga’s dynamic oxen duo
- Enjoy a takeout lunch from America’s Fort Café
- Stay up-to-date on exciting upcoming signature events
Fort Ticonderoga is open to visitors Tuesday-Sunday from 10 am until 5 pm (the last ticket sold at 4:30 pm). There will be a schedule of set times and locations for tours, demonstrations, and programs upon entry to Fort Ticonderoga. The property, including Mount Defiance, is closed on Mondays.
Save On Your
Become a member at Fort Ticonderoga and enjoy unlimited admission!
Memberships start at just $70.