Fort Ticonderoga is looking for cheese & wine producers! This event highlights French history, culture, and food in the Champlain Valley, featuring living history, French Canadian music, and cooking demonstrations. We are looking for wineries and cheese producers in our region interested in attending for sales and tastings.
Fort Ticonderoga follows New York State Covid-19 Guidelines for visitor and vendor safety, setting up vendors in well-ventilated open spaces. Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your great food and beverages as part of our popular food & fun events!
- Application Form
- Event Schedule
- 8:00 – 9:30 a.m. Vendor Setup
- 10:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. The Local Taste of French Cheese, Wine, & More! (Glacis Sampling Area)
- Meet and sample great local French-style wines, cheese, spirits, and from across the Champlain Valley
- Vendor Setup
- The vendor sampling area will be right by our Log House gift shop, next to the entrance to the fort itself for great visibility and visitor traffic.
- The vendor sampling area is adjacent to the parking lot to make setup and takedown easier.
For inquiries or questions, please contact Stuart Lilie at email@example.com.