Tag: Fort San Carlos

Nicaragua Cannon

In the winter of 1930, H. Jermain Slocum acting as an agent for Fort Ticonderoga visited the Caribbean to acquire historic cannon for the museum. Departing Miami, he flew to British Honduras, now known as Belize, and  then to Panama and Nicaragua, before taking a ship to Curaçao, Trinidad, St. Kitts, St. Eustatius, St. Thomas, […]