2024 Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Sunday July 27-October 27!
Share time with family and friends while exploring a unique corn maze located on the shores of Lake Champlain at Fort Ticonderoga, with a NEW DESIGN for 2023! Getting lost in this lifesize puzzle is part of the fun as you look for history clues among towering stalks of corn! Find clues connected to our story as you navigate the maze!
The Heroic Maze is designed to be challenging but still allows visitors to exit quickly if needed. The maze is divided into two phases so you can customize your experience!
Fort Ticonderoga is proud of its agricultural history with gardens dating to 1756. Today, the formal display King’s Garden, educational Discovery Gardens, apple orchards, and farmland including the Heroic Corn Maze, highlights our commitment to sustainable modern farming practices.
Things You Should Know:
- The maze must close if lightning or heavy rain creates slippery conditions in the field.
- Dress comfortably and be prepared for changing weather conditions. Sturdy shoes or sneakers with closed toes are recommended.
- The maze is not handicapped accessible.
- The last entry for daytime visits in the maze is at 4:30 pm. Arrive early so that you have plenty of time to enjoy the adventure!
- Parking is available near the maze or you may walk from the fort.
Corn Maze Rules:
- Our maze is a living work of art —STAY ON THE PATHS!–Do not harm the corn by picking, pulling, trampling, or cutting through the corn.
- Children and adults should stay together.
- No smoking or alcohol permitted.
- If you carry it in, carry it out; help keep our maze beautiful!