2022 Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Sunday August 13-28; Weekends only September 3-Oct 16
Share time with family and friends while exploring a unique corn maze located on the shores of Lake Champlain at Fort Ticonderoga. Getting lost in this life-size puzzle is part of the fun as you look for history clues among towering stalks of corn! Find clues connected to our story as you make your way through the maze!
The Heroic Maze is designed to be challenging but still allows visitors to exit quickly if needed. The maze is divided into two phases so you can customize your experience!
Things You Should Know:
- In the event of lightning or heavy rain creating slippery conditions in the field, the maze must close.
- Dress comfortably and be prepared for changing weather conditions. Sturdy shoes or sneakers with closed toes are recommended.
- The maze path has uneven terrain.
- The last entry for daytime visits in the maze is at 4:30 pm. Arrive early so that you have plenty of time to enjoy the adventure!
- Parking is available near the maze or take the walking path down from the fort.
Corn Maze Rules:
- Our maze is a living work of art. Please, do your part and STAY ON THE PATHS! Do not harm the corn by picking, pulling, trampling, or creating your own path.
- Children and adults should stay together.
- No smoking, alcohol, or pets are permitted.
- If you carry it in, carry it out; help us keep our maze beautiful!
Fort Ticonderoga is proud of its agricultural history with gardens dating to 1756. Today, the formal display King’s Garden, along with educational Discovery Gardens, apple orchards, and farmland including the Corn Maze highlights our commitment to sustainable modern farming practices.