Although we are not open for daily programs, November 2022-April 2023, become immersed in special living history events, engaging seminars, behind-the-scenes VIP Tours, virtual programming, and hands-on workshops on select days.
Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance will be open Tuesday-Sunday May 6-October 29, 2023! The gates open at 10am and close at 5pm (last entry is at 4:30pm).
Stay up-to-date with on-site events and exciting virtual programs by visiting the event calendar.
Visiting the Adirondack and Lake George regions? Ticonderoga is centrally located and situated beautifully on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Fort Ticonderoga is located at 102 Fort Ti Road in Ticonderoga, New York.
- From US Interstate 87: North or South, take exit 28.
- From NY Route 9-N: North or South.
- From Central and Northern Vermont
- From Southern (Rutland) Vermont
- Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
- Albany, NY – 2 hours
- Boston, MA – 4 hours
- Burlington, VT – 1.5 hours
- Lake George, NY – 1 hour
- Lake Placid, NY – 1.5 hours
- Montreal, QUE – 3 hours
- New York, NY – 5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 5 hours
- Saratoga Springs, NY – 1.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 4 hours