Fort Ticonderoga is now in Winter Quarters! Join us for unique virtual experiences, lecture series, social media events, and more to complement your Winter Quarters visit to Fort Ticonderoga during special living history event weekends!
Stay up-to-date with on-site events and exciting virtual programs by visiting the event calendar.
Fort Ticonderoga will be open for the 2022 daily visitation season May 7-October 31, 2022 Tuesday-Sunday from 9:30am-5pm.
Visiting the Adirondack and Lake George regions? Ticonderoga is centrally located and situated beautifully on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Fort Ticonderoga is located at 102 Fort Ti Road in Ticonderoga, New York.
- From US Interstate 87: North or South, take exit 28.
- From NY Route 9-N: North or South.
- From Central and Northern Vermont
- From Southern (Rutland) Vermont
- Fort Ticonderoga Ferry CLOSED FOR 2021
- Albany, NY – 2 hours
- Boston, MA – 4 hours
- Burlington, VT – 1.5 hours
- Lake George, NY – 1 hour
- Lake Placid, NY – 1.5 hours
- Montreal, QUE – 3 hours
- New York, NY – 5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 5 hours
- Saratoga Springs, NY – 1.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 4 hours