Fort Ticonderoga is now in Winter Quarters! From November through April, Fort Ticonderoga is open for special living history events, engaging seminars, specialty programs, behind-the-scenes VIP Tours, and hands-on workshops. Stay up-to-date with on-site events and virtual programs by visiting the event calendar.
MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance will be open for visitation Tuesday-Sunday May 4-October 27, 2024!
Visiting the Adirondack and Lake George regions? Ticonderoga is centrally located and situated beautifully on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Fort Ticonderoga is located at 102 Fort Ti Road in Ticonderoga, New York.
- From US Interstate 87: North or South, take exit 28.
- From NY Route 9-N: North or South.
- From Central and Northern Vermont
- From Southern (Rutland) Vermont
- Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
- Albany, NY – 2 hours
- Boston, MA – 4 hours
- Burlington, VT – 1.5 hours
- Lake George, NY – 1 hour
- Lake Placid, NY – 1.5 hours
- Montreal, QUE – 3 hours
- New York, NY – 5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 5 hours
- Saratoga Springs, NY – 1.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 4 hours