Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance are in Winter Quarters! We look forward to welcoming visitors back starting on May 1, 2021!
Stay up-to-date with on-site programs and exciting virtual opportunities by visiting the event calendar.
Visiting the Adirondack and Lake George regions? Ticonderoga is centrally located and situated beautifully on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Fort Ticonderoga is located at 102 Fort Ti Road in Ticonderoga, New York.
- From US Interstate 87: North or South, take exit 28.
- From NY Route 9-N: North or South.
- From Central and Northern Vermont
- From Southern (Rutland) Vermont
- Fort Ticonderoga Ferry CLOSED FOR 2020
- Albany, NY – 2 hours
- Boston, MA – 4 hours
- Burlington, VT – 1.5 hours
- Lake George, NY – 1 hour
- Lake Placid, NY – 1.5 hours
- Montreal, QUE – 3 hours
- New York, NY – 5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 5 hours
- Saratoga Springs, NY – 1.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 4 hours