Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance are open Tuesday-Sunday May 7-October 30, 2022! The gates open at 9:30am and close at 5:00pm (last entry is at 4:30pm).
Stay up-to-date with on-site events and exciting virtual programs by visiting the event calendar.
Visiting the Adirondack and Lake George regions? Ticonderoga is centrally located and situated beautifully on Lake George and Lake Champlain. Fort Ticonderoga is located at 102 Fort Ti Road in Ticonderoga, New York.
- From US Interstate 87: North or South, take exit 28.
- From NY Route 9-N: North or South.
- From Central and Northern Vermont
- From Southern (Rutland) Vermont
- Fort Ticonderoga Ferry
- Albany, NY – 2 hours
- Boston, MA – 4 hours
- Burlington, VT – 1.5 hours
- Lake George, NY – 1 hour
- Lake Placid, NY – 1.5 hours
- Montreal, QUE – 3 hours
- New York, NY – 5 hours
- Rochester, NY – 5 hours
- Saratoga Springs, NY – 1.5 hours
- Syracuse, NY – 4 hours