Explore a place where America made history!
Buy one day admission, visit the next day FREE!
Visit Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance on your first day, and on your second day, expand your experience on Lake Champlain aboard the 1920s replica tour boat, Carillon!
2018 Admission Rates (Last ticket sold at 4:30 pm)
May 5 - October 31 9:30 am - 5:00 pm daily
- $22.00 Seniors
- $24.00 Adults
- $10.00 Children (5-12), Children 4 and under free
- $10.00 Mount Defiance only
Boat Combination Tickets
Must be purchased on-site or by calling 518-585-2821
$27.00 Ticonderoga Members/Ambassador Pass Holders
$25.00 Children (5-12), Children 4 and under free
Start planning this exciting experience now and buy your tickets online before arriving!
Your Fort Ticonderoga Admission Ticket includes...
- Self-guided tour of the historic Fort Ticonderoga
- Admission to Mount Defiance to witness a birds-eye view of the historic landscape and a daily tour
- Daily programs including historic trades, soldiers' life activities, live weapon demonstrations, family programs, and guided tours
- The Historic King's Garden
- The Heroic Maze (seasonal)
- Permanent and special exhibitions
- Hiking trail
- The Log House Welcome Center, including America's Fort Cafe and the Museum Store
- Free and ample parking
- Free Wi-Fi and mobile application
Experience the history and beauty of Fort Ticonderoga throughout the year with a Membership to enjoy FREE attendance and many other great benefits!
Attention Ticonderoga Residents! Receive FREE admission by filling out an Ambassador Pass form and students in the Ticonderoga School System can visit FREE of charge by presenting a Student ID at the Admissions Booth. Fort Ticonderoga is an independent non-profit organization. All proceeds support its mission of preservation and education.
Fort Ticonderoga is a non-profit educational organization and museum.