Explore a place where America made history!
One general admission ticket is valid for TWO DAYS worth of admission! Visit Fort Ticonderoga and Mount Defiance on your first day, and then on your second day, expand your experience on Lake Champlain aboard the 1920s replica tour boat, Carillon!
Start planning this exciting experience now and buy your tickets online before arriving!
Your Fort Ticonderoga Admission Ticket includes...
- Self-guided tour of the historic Fort Ticonderoga
- Admission to Mount Defiance to witness a birds-eye view of the historic landscape and a daily 4 pm tour.
- Daily programs including historic trades, soldiers' life activities, weapons demonstrations, family programs, and guided tours
- Access to our historic King's Garden
- Access to the Heroic Maze (seasonal)
- Admission to permanent and special exhibitions
- Access to hiking trails
- Access to the Log House Welcome Center, including America's Fort Cafe and the Museum Store
- Free and ample parking
- Free wifi and access to our NEW mobile application
Experience the history and beauty of Fort Ticonderoga throughout the year with a Membership to enjoy FREE attendance and many other great benefits!
Attention Ticonderoga Residents! Receive FREE admission by filling out an Ambassador Pass form and students in the Ticonderoga School System can visit FREE of charge by presenting a Student ID at the Admissions Booth. Fort Ticonderoga is an independent non-profit organization. All proceeds support its mission of preservation and education.
Set between the sweeping vistas of the Green Mountains of Vermont and the Adirondack Mountains of New York; embark on a 90-minute, narrated tour aboard the replica 1920s tour boat, Carillon, and explore centuries of maritime heritage and military stories that floated across Lake Champlain. Tours are offered throughout the day Tuesday-Sunday. Tickets are available for purchase at the Log House Welcome Center or by calling (518) 585-2821. Ask about group tours and charters!
Visit Mount Defiance to witness a birds-eye view of Fort Ticonderoga’s epic military landscape and discover how this summit shaped America’s history! The “Mount Defiance: Witness to History” Tour is offered each day at 4pm. The picnic pavilion located at the mountain-top is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy one of America’s most historic landscapes.
- Mount Defiance is included in a Fort Ticonderoga General Admission Ticket. However, if you are unable to tour the fort, you can gain admission to Mount Defiance at base of the mountain for $10 per car.
2018 Admission Rates (Last ticket sold at 4:30 pm)
May 5 - October 31 9:30 am - 5:00 pm daily
Children (5-12) $10.00
Children (4 and under) Free