See what adventure waits for you at Fort Ticonderoga, where every year is a new story and every day is a new experience! Whether this is your first time to Fort Ticonderoga or you have been visiting for decades, it's never too early to start planning. Our calendar is filled with exciting daily programs, evening programs, behind-the-scene tours, and engaging special events for visitors of all ages!
Fort Ticonderoga is a pet friendly site to leashed animals! Please be aware of receptacles and areas where animals are not permitted.
- Calendar & Events: Find out what's happening at Fort Ticonderoga!
- Buy Admission Tickets: Information about ticket prices for daily admission, two-day passes, and Mount Defiance tickets & frequently asked questions.
- Hours and Directions: Plan ahead before your arrival.
- Group Visits: Bring your group to Fort Ticonderoga to make memories, share the beauty, and be immersed in our epic story!
- Suggested Itineraries: Make the most of your visit with these great ways to fill your days!
- Behind the Scenes and Special Tours: Led by engaging historians, these programs illuminate the site's history in a way that builds curiosity and understanding of the past!